WAMGROUP is the global market leader in Screw Conveyors and amongst the most prominent players in the field of Bulk Solids Handling & Processing Equipment. The company foundded in Modena, Italy, in 1969, employs some 2,100 people at more than 60 locations in 40 different countries. The company’s comprehensive product range includes equipment for Dust Filtration, Waste Water Treament, Vibration Technology and renewable Energy Generation.
Strongly focused on the requirements of the market, WAMGROUP aims to product market-oriented solutions turning them into a particularly user-friendly standard, tailored for a variety of industries. Industrial quality and an excellent price-performance ratio make WAMGROUP equipment the ideal choice for project engineers and provide customers all over the world with the best deal available on the market.
To close silos, hoppers or bins containing powders or granules, VFS Butterfly Valves range among the most widely used equipment worldwide.
What used to be custom-built items for specific applications, WAM has turned into a mass-produced, industrial product with features that allow extremely versatile use.
VCP Pressure Relief Valves are the last resort when abnormal pressure conditions endanger the silo structure. This is why sudden excess or suction pressure inside the silo must be dealt with instantaneously. With hundreds of thousands installed worldwide, VCP Pressure Relief Valves have given evidence of being totally reliable under most different conditions
With their wide range of Silo Venting Filters, WAMGROUP has become the world market leader thanks to continuous technical improvement of the product and dedicated research in the area of dust filtration technology. See below for WAM’s most popular Air filter units.
- WAM Hopperjet – is a polygonally shaped, small footprint venting filter for installation on intermediate storage hoppers or weigh hoppers. It can be used in various industries.
- WAM W003PPEV – is a replacement filter cartridge designed for use with WAM’s silotop
- WAM W011PPEV – replacement filter cartridge for WAM’s HOPPERJET units.
- WAM CM2 – are manually operated lever actuators suitable for the opening and closing of WAM Butterfly Valves.
- WAM CP101 – CP Pneumatic Actuators are suitable for 90-degree opening and closing of WAM Butterfly Valves.
- WAM IPM400 – The IPM-type Pressure Switch consists of a self-cleaning wear and temperature-resistant membrane, a casing manufactured from aluminium alloy, a contact switch and assembly fittings (bolts and gasket).
- WAM MIC23 – The kit comes with installation instructions, limit switch, mounting hardware and the limit switch cams for adjusting the limit switch
- WAM V5V80 – WAM’s V5V40 solenoid valve for pneumatic valves open and closed electric control panel, can be installed on the pneumatic actuator CP101 side