Welcome to Alulineartechnik AG, in 2012 they took over the production facilities for rail guides in aluminium. Rail guides are produced at the highest Swiss Quality Standards to ensure that all products and services meet customer expectations. Aluminium based rail guides are lightweight, stainless steel and interchangeable.
Aluline accurate profile rails and ball bearing runner blocks are designed especially for all sorts of linear movements and are therefore suitable for use in most types of applications. The rails consist of wrought aluminium having two pressed-in hardened stainless steel shafts serving as the raceways for the balls of the runner blocks. Advantages include:
- Compact, light-weight design with a weight saving of 60% versus steel versions.
- Same connection dimensions as steel ball rail systems.
- Insensitive in aggressive environments e.g. Dust, shavings.
- Significantly better corrosion resistance in comparison with steel versions.
- Runner blocks come pre-greased therefore providing long-term lubrication.
- Light Machinery
- Handling Technology
- Jigs & fixtures
- Assembly Technology
- Manual Displacement Systems
- Machine Enclosures
- Door & Window Technology
- Booth & Store Construction
- And Much Much More!